The Best Essential Oils For Your Home Diffuser
Purify the air: Add a few drops of essential oil to the water and air to purify the air, best effect with SensoLum diffusers.
1. Lavender, one of the most calming essential oils This subtly floral scent has multiple benefits: helps people to relax and sleep better, calming, benefits mood, alleviates anxiety and depression, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, helps improve sleep, relieves PMS pain and tension.
2. Lemongrass: this citrusy oil is loaded with antioxidants that can help reduce inflammation, stimulates immunity, nourishes creativity, uplifting and invigorating, encourages imagination and promotes a happy mood.
3. Tea tree: fresh aroma, restore physical strength, anti-inflammatory infection. The oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
4. Peppermint: refreshing, stimulates concentration and clears thinking, relieves fatigue, and carries a strong mint aroma, helps with IBS symptoms.
5. Rosemary: commonly used in wedding ceremonies and medicinal herbal care. Rosemary oil has the ability to strengthen the entire body, and has great effects on the liver, brain, and heart. Helps people detoxify, revitalize thoughts and increase focus.
6. Orange: has perhaps one of the widest range of uses for an essential oil, including to add flavor to foods, use in cosmetic and beauty products, as a room freshener or deodorant, and much more. For aromatherapy, though, it has long been touted as an invigorating scent with anti-depressant properties. Can stimulate the mind, reduces stress and help with insomnia.
All bottles have a capacity of 10ml.